The attorneys-at-law associated in LEADS Partnerschaft mbB Lawyers Hipp Schwara Vogel are admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Responsible in the sense of §§ 5 TMG, 55 para. 2 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (RStV):
Lawyer Dr. Matthias Schwara, email@example.com
1. Partners authorized to represent the company are:
- Lawyer Thomas Hipp
- Lawyer Dr. Matthias Schwara
- Lawyer Prof. Dr. Jochen Vogel
2. Competent bar association and supervisory authority
- Lawyer Thomas Hipp belongs to the Bar Association Stuttgart Königstraße 14, 70173 Stuttgart an,
- Lawyer Dr. Matthias Schwara belongs to the Bar Association Freiburg, Bertoldstr. 44, 79098 Freiburg an,
- Lawyer Prof. Dr. Jochen Vogel belongs to the Bar Association Düsseldorf, Freiligrathstraße 25, 40479 Düsseldorf an.
3. Seat of the company
Freiburg im Breisgau,
Partnerschaftsregister: AG Freiburg Nr. PR 700410
79098 Freiburg i. Br.
Phone: +49 (0) 761 45891-336
Telefax: +49 (0) 761 45891-338
4. The following fee and professional regulations apply
- Federal Lawyers’ Act (BRAO)
- Professional Code of Conduct (BORA)
- Specialist Lawyer Regulations (FAO)
- Federal Code of Lawyers’ Fees (BRAGO)
- Lawyers’ Fees Act (RVG)
- Professional rules of the lawyers of the European Union
- Law on the Activity of European Lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
- Further information: German Federal Bar Association ~ Professional Law (de)Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer ~ Berufsrecht (de)
5. Partnership company maintains professional liability insurance
At the Württembergische Versicherung AG, 70163 Stuttgart
(Geographical scope Europe and Switzerland)
6. For questions regarding an out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR), we refer to:
7. Information and liability
Our Internet presence and its contents are regularly edited, updated and carefully checked. Nevertheless, any liability in connection with the use of the information, the links or the reliance on their accuracy, completeness and timeliness is excluded. The information contained on these web pages does not constitute legal advice.
Any form of reproduction is only permitted with the express permission of a partner authorized to represent the company. Inclusion in online services or the Internet as well as reproduction on data carriers or use in other media may only take place with the prior written consent of the person responsible.